The distant Subconscious Clearing Treatment aims to energetically clear the subconscious mind of non-serving thought programs that may be sabotaging your life.
It is important to ensure that we clear the subconscious mind of non-serving thought programs as we tend to focus on the conscious mind (law of attraction, mantras etc) which makes up only 10% of your thoughts. The remaining 90% of all thoughts are carried out by your subconscious mind which you are not consciously aware or in control of. It is for this reason that the subconscious mind should also be cleared of any non-supportive thoughts or thought programs.
The distant Subconscious Clearing Treatment should be considered by anyone who is finding it difficult to move forward and overcoming certain repetitive actions and thoughts. It should also be considered if you have been working with the law of attraction and feel you have not progressed or mantras are not as effective as you feel they should be.
The session will start with a clearing, balancing and repair of your energy bodies and also the mental body. This will then be followed by a clearing, purifying and balancing of the subconscious mind. This will be done in alignment with your higher self to ensure the most beneficial outcome will be achieved. The session will be finished off by ensuring you are well grounded.
What are the Subconscious Clearing Treatment requirements?
If you are ill or unwell you must first seek proper medical care.