Solfege is the vocal note scale used in music. You will probably have heard professional singers using the tune of 'Doe a deer' to warm up. The notes of the scale are: do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do. There is no accident in using these sounds, as each represents a scale of sound that has a corresponding frequency. The further you move up the scale, the higher the tone and corresponding frequency.
How the solfege scale was discovered is surrounded by a lot of mysticism. As such, I don't want to go into too much of the origins and development other than to say that the solfege is found in the Bible, and it is suggested that it goes back much further in history.
The solfege scale was used for melody and as a way to imbue energy/the divine into the songs. The songs were used to meet and interact with the divine for blessings, healing, enlightenment and miracles.
What Are The Solfeggio Frequencies?
The Solfeggio Frequencies use the first six vocal notes of the solfege scale. Each note has its corresponding frequency and its meaning:
- Do (originally Ut) - 396 Hz - Liberation from all types of fear and guilt.
- Re - 417 Hz - Assists in working with and bringing about change.
- Mi - 528 Hz - Healing (in particular DNA), miracles, abundance and transmutation.
- Fa - 639 Hz - Relationship healing and positive connections.
- So - 741 Hz - Psychic development and enlightenment.
- La - 852 Hz - Balance and spiritual awakening.
Accessing these specific frequencies may be beneficial in almost any type of spiritual and energy healing practices.
Solfeggio Frequency Attunements
Solfeggio frequency attunements aim to provide energetic connections to the energies associated with the Solfeggio Frequencies. I have created a series of attunements that combine the spiritually advancing and accelerant Niemakaiha energies and the Solfeggio Frequencies.