How Do You Know If You Are Ungrounded?
- Energy Healing Blog
- 23 Jul, 2016
When you are grounded (What Does Grounding Mean?), you tend to be more vital with higher levels of well-being. However, due to energies being in constant flow, it is easy to become unbalanced and then ungrounded. How do you know if you are ungrounded?
It is vital to maintain a balance between being grounded and any spiritual work
When you become ungrounded there are usually subtle signs that can alert you. These signs will often be very slight to start with and then get more pronounced the more ungrounded you become. It is important to act upon any signs of being ungrounded as any unbalance may cause emotional, mental and spiritual issues to manifest over time. This, in turn, may reduce vitality and well-being, so it is important to ensure you remain balanced and grounded.
How do you know if you are ungrounded?
Depending on where the unbalance may be occurring, you may experience the following:
- Pain, aching or discomfort in the soles of your feet, base chakra, and lower belly.
- A sense of fear or anxiety felt around the base chakra.
- When walking you may feel disjointed or out of balance.
- Pain or discomfort in the knees.
- Spinning or swirling feeling in the top of your head.
Mental Body (auric layer):
- Unable to maintain sustained mental focus.
- Many thoughts at one time.
- A sense of confusion or feeling spaced out.
- Daily activities such as bathing, cleaning, eating become mundane and ignored.
Emotional Body (auric layer):
- Extended periods of bliss.
- Emotional disconnect and/or exhaustion.
- High levels of anxiety.
Spiritual Body (auric layer):
- Feelings of prolonged expansion.
- Energetic information overload/exhaustion.
- The desire to only live in bliss and spiritual expansion.
Whilst spiritual expansion and bliss can feel fantastic and be enticing it is important to remember that you are an energy being having a human experience. As such it is vital that you maintain a balance between being grounded and any spiritual work.
Some of the mentioned symptoms can also be symptoms of mental and emotional illness so it is important to seek appropriate medical care if necessary.
If you are ungrounded, you may be interested in practicing a short grounding exercise which is detailed in Increase Vitality With The Earth Star Chakra.