7 Tips For Preventative Energetic Protection
- Energy Healing Blog
- 23 Jul, 2016
Probably as much as 90% of energetic protection comes down to you and not external sources. This means you hold most of the power when it comes to energetic protection. The following 7 tips give you ways to work on preventative ways to help increase energetic protection. Best of all these steps do not require that you learn any techniques or even follow any rituals.
Probably as much as 90% of energetic protection comes down to you and not external sources
These extremely powerful 7 tips rely solely on you and no external factors, making them not only effective but also empowering in many other parts of your life. Nothing outside of you will heal you and this is equally applicable to most energetic protection work.
7 Tips For Preventative Energetic Protection
1. Belief. There is no surprise that the more you believe you are energetically safe the stronger your personal power becomes and the more energetically protected you are. This is directly related to intention (What Is Intention?). If you set an intention that you are protected and taken care of you are far more likely to be better energetically protected. Never underestimate the power of belief.
2. Reduce fear. Fear is like a strong beacon or tractor beam to energies that are non-serving. Fear gives non-serving energy access not just to your energy bodies (aura, chakras etc) but also to your subconscious mind and soul. With this type of access, it is possible to take in non-serving energies, entities, attachments at a very deep level. By reducing fear, in its many forms, you will be better able to switch off the beacon and significantly reduce access to non-serving energies.
3. Speak your truth. When we do not speak our truth we cause energetic consequences for our energy bodies. We may find that our chakras weaken or get blocked. We may experience emotions getting stuck in our aura or find we become unbalanced over time. We start to lose our alignment with life. When we speak our truth we allow our energy bodies to be open and function optimally as we are in better alignment with our needs. This ensures our energy bodies are strong and better able to energetically protect us. Another point worth mentioning is when we don’t speak our truth we are more susceptible to making poor choices which may increase your need for energetic protection. You can read more about speaking your truth in the blog post What Does Truth Really Mean?.
4. Choose carefully those whom you interact with. Another wonderful function of our aura and chakras are to take in energies around us and to give off some of ours. This allows us to sense others and to better interact with them. With this in mind if we interact with and spend time with people who are perhaps ‘negative’, have a ‘bad’ attitude or just simply do not build you up you stand a high chance that you are absorbing their energy. Your aura, if strong, should be able to keep most of the non-serving energies at bay. However if you are energetically weak or spend too much time with these types of people you stand a good chance in absorbing their non-serving energies and forming non-serving etheric cords. These are both ways that may significantly reduce your ability to energetically protect yourself.
5. Choose carefully the places you visit. As our energy bodies are designed to absorb energies around us it is important to be mindful of the environments we visit. If you visit places that are energetically heavy, chaotic or dense you stand a higher chance of absorbing these energies. It is best to avoid these places as much as possible. If it is not possible to avoid these sorts of environments then it is important to practice regular energy hygiene such as aura clearing and cord cutting.
6. Reduce the need to control. When we try and exert control over someone, we may start to interfere with the universal law of free will. When we deliberately violate this universal law we not only cause issues for the person being controlled but also for ourselves. Depending on the intensity and intention behind the control (10 Signs You Are Trying To Control An Outcome) we may actually send out emotional energy from us that is so strong that we literally punch holes in our aura. This can also often be seen when practicing certain types of controlling magic. The basic principles of control over someone else are the same in both cases. Any holes in the aura greatly reduce our ability to protect ourselves energetically.
7. Forgiveness. When we hold on to anger, hurt and resentment we damage our energy bodies. Often you will find that the aura responds to this by reducing its size which reduces vitality and its ability to protect. It causes chakras to become blocked (Forgiveness And The Thymus Chakra), miss-shaped and not function well. You may also find that your meridians, the energy bodies that distribute energy around our bodies, become sluggish and blocked. These effects on our energy bodies all lead to diminished vitality and reduced structural strength. This, in turn, lowers your ability to energetically protect yourself. Forgiveness has many benefits, one of which is to boost your energetic protection.
In addition to preventative steps, you may be interested in learning some additional practices. The 7 Tips For Practical Energetic Protection.